Moore Memorial Window

The JF Moore Memorial Window

The John Fisk Moore Memorial Window is located on the north side of the Church.
This window was originally located at the entrance to the church prior to the redevelopment in the 1970's.
(Click on image to enlarge)

The inscription at the bottom reads:
'To the Glory of God and in grateful memory of the Rev John Fisk Moore Vicar of this Parish 1922-1948'